Learning & Discovering
- Studying Software Engineering at Polytechnique Montréal, Canada 🇨🇦,
- Reading a self-help book every morning,
- Learning Japanese in my spare time,
- Preparing my next travel adventure (currently: Martinique)
- Reading books in the commute and anytime I can.
- Publishing a weekly post on the blog about learning and creating,
- Sending a monthly newsletter to my subscribers (become one),
- Sharing my discoveries on Twitter and Instagram,
- Writing and coming up with strategies as a Content Manager for SOCIALEVEN,
- Working on my business projects,
- Motivating friends and readers to follow their dreams and become what they want to become.
Living a Healthy Life
- Working out 4-5 times a week,
- Being intentional about what I eat,
- Being a supportive, present, and listening boyfriend, son, and brother.
- Live according to my principles and fight for what I believe in.
These are my main priorities right now.
These activities are those I chose to focus on because I believe they bring value to my life on a daily basis. They keep me focused on my long-term goals without neglecting my short-term deadlines and projects. This is what I want to spend 90% of my time doing.
Though I want to keep learning and discovering new things, so I stay open to considering new opportunities.
This page is a public declaration and a reminder to myself of what is important in my life and what I want to focus on. It was inspired to me by Thomas Frank.