Hello there! I’m Mathieu Céraline.
I am a french creator, web developer and entrepreneur currently based in Montréal, Canada 🇨🇦.
What I’m currently working on
I want to live an intentional life and be mindful about the way I spend my time. Currently living in Montréal, this is what I spend most of my time doing :
- Studying Software Engineering at Polytechnique Montréal 👨🏾🎓
- Writing articles about technology and web for Siècle Digital 🇫🇷
- Learning Spanish 🇲🇽, ReactJS 👾 and Web Design 🎨
- Helping small businesses, individuals and non-profits to build their brand online 🚀
- Reading about self-help, science and philosophy to learn from those who preceded me 📖
- Being a supportive and present friend, son and brother 💛
- Planning my next adventure ✈️
- Sharing what I discover, learn and create on the blog and in the newsletter every week 💌
These are my main priorities right now.
These activities are those I chose to focus on because I believe they bring value to my life on a daily basis. They keep me focused on my long-term goals without neglecting my short term deadlines and projects. This is what I want to spend 90% of my time doing.
Though, I want to keep learning and discovering new things, so I stay open to considering new opportunities.
Get in Touch
Do you want to get in touch with me? Here is how you can do that.
- I tweet regularly about what I learn in books or through my experiences on Twitter at @mathcrln.
- When I have the opportunity, I publish stories & posts on my Instagram profile.
- If you want to check my latest code projects, join me on Github.
- If you want to learn more about me and my skills on a professional setting, let’s hang out on Linkedin.
- If you want to suggest a partnership or connect with me for a business opportunity, you can always mathieu[at]crln.fr.
Who am I?
This blog is my little corner of the world where I get to say whatever I want, however I want. This is the platform where I will share my discoveries, my observations and my feelings about the world.
Here, I want it to be as authentic and unfiltered as possible. I want it to be a safe place, as much for me as for you : somewhere on the web where I feel safe spilling my heart out and you feel safe doing the same. Before we actually get to know each other, rest assured of one thing : I won’t ever judge you. If you need it, you can definitely reach out and, I’ll be there to listen to your stories, either when you comment on a post or when you send me a private message.
If you are still here and want to learn about me, I’d suggest you to read “9 things you probably don’t know about me” or to dive right up! Hopefully you’ll find something interesting there 😇