Introducing: Guest posts about creativity!3 min read
I’m rather excited about today’s posts because it’s a project I have been anticipating for quite a while now. Since you already read the title, there is no point building more suspense… today, I’m happy to introduce my very first Guest Post event about Creativity !
A guest post event about creativity, what for ?
“Creativity is a drug I cannot live without” — Cecil B. DeMille
Writing, coding, shooting pictures or videos? Whether you are creating content on Instagram, on your blog, or some folder of your computer waiting for it to “be ready for the world”, congratulations: you’re a creator! And I would like to hear you story.
I would like to know more about your creative process.
How do you create stuffs?
What do you create ?
How do you stay organized?
I believe that reading from the process of other creatives could be really useful to a lot of us who are striving to get better and stay motivated everyday. Starting April 2019, I will be publishing one guest post at the end of every month.
How can you apply?
It’s very simple and straightforward. You can get published for the Guest Post event about creativity in only 4 steps:
- Apply to the event, by clicking that big red button down here,
- Choose between the two formats : Free Writing or Interview,
- Write your post and send it to me,
- Get published (and credited)!
*As you click this button, you will be redirected to a Google Form which requires basic informations about you (such as your @, your email, the link to your blog, etc.)
What if you’re not creative ?
Trust me, I know the struggle of feeling like you’re not creative too, that you’re just an impostor, only getting through the cracks. But I believe that it is exactly what you need to share with us: the good as well as the bad days. So, tell us about your very own blank pages, your struggles, your doubts, but most of all, tell us how you overcome them and how you live to see another day.
What are the rules?
As you might have guessed earlier, you have two choices when applying to the Guest Post Event:
- Interview: I’ll give you a set of questions to learn more about you, your creative process and your personality.
- Free Writing: start from scratch! It’s my absolute favorite options, because it will give us a taste of your creativity, with the writing itself!
Other rules? You’re totally free to submit whatever you’re proud of, although I will be very happy if you submit:
- A 300+ word article focused on you and your creative process,
- An illustration (either of you or a royalty-free image) for the post,
- All the informations (@, link to your blog, etc.) so I can credit you.
From this very moment, the guest post event is open to EVERYONE!
If you have any question before applying don’t hesitate to shoot me a message in the comments or on Twitter!